|Posted by @abcwhovians on August 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM|
ABC WHOVIANS has regenerated!
Welcome to the new look ABC WHOVIANS!
Here are some of the main changes:
- New Logo. After over 18 months we have retired the former logo for a fresh new one
- Light Background. After consultation with the membership earlier this year we have decided to switch the site to a light background with dark text. Many will find this much easier to read than previously.
- No Sidebar. This makes the site look less cluttered and easier to view on mobile devices. Items previously found in the side bar can now be found in the site footer.
- Simplified Navigation Bar. Many pages previously located in the navigation bar are now grouped together under a main heading in the top navigation bar. For example the "Members" page and "Who are We?" page are now in a sub menu below the "About Us" heading.
- Facebook. ABC WHOVIANS now has a facebook page. If you're on Facebook, give us a like! Visit our page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ABC-Whovians/283865171793285?fref=ts
- Administration. The site is now served by three Admins- Patch, SonicR and myself (SM). Please contact any of us if you need assistance.
While i have spent considerable time in trying to make sure the new look site was complete before publishing, there will no doubt be some teething problems. If you experience any problems please let me know by emailing me via my profile page or by posting a message on our Facebook page.
While the default colour of text in the forums will change to suit the new light background, where a member has manually changed the colour of their text in a post it will remain that colour. This may make it difficult to view some older forum posts.
I hope you like the new site, and enjoy the return of Doctor Who tomorrow night!